Aeria: March 10th, 2008 – April 7th, 2008 (part 1)
- April 10th, 2009 (part 1 and 2) - June 11th, 2009
GameTribe: March 19th, 2008 – April 9th, 2008 (part 1)
- April 8th, 2009 – April 22th, 2009 (part 1 and 2)
Suba Games: April 10th, 2017 - May 1st, 2017
- March 26th 2018 - April 2nd 2018
- April 16th 2019 - April 29th 2019
- March 25th 2020 -
- March 23rd 2021 - April 6th 2021
Level requirement: Level 25+
Part 1[edit | edit source]
- Find Pasko at X:652 Y:394 in Eversun North. Receive Pasko's quest letter.
- Gather 100 Chocolate Eggs from Evil Bunnies (level 10 non-elemental Blademaster/Swordsman, 1500 HP). Evil Bunny monsters spawn on most lower level field maps.
- Return them to Pasko in Eversun North to receive rewards. You are given the option to fight the Evil Bunny King.
- Achievement: Easter Eggs
- 7-day Rabbit Ears The Rabbit Ears are a helmet instead of a costume and give +3 physical defense.
- You have 30 minutes to defeat the Evil Bunny King (level 25 non-elemental Blademaster, 120,000 HP) and 5 Evil Bunnies. You will receive an Evil Bunny King's bonanza box when they have been defeated.
- Return the Evil Bunny King's bonanza box to Pasko to receive rewards.
- Speak to Pasko for a "Spirit-comfort Spell" if you want to continue to part 2.
Part 2[edit | edit source]
- Team or high levels suggested: After you have completed part 1, walk north of Pasko and find Evil Bunny Ghost at X:672 Y:337. One of two things will occur:
- You use the spell and the bunny peacefully disappears.
- You use the spell, the bunny grows big and attacks you.
- The Giant Evil Bunny is a level 36 non-elemental Blademaster (300,000 HP) and has two skills. One is the ability to throw eggs at you, which does 900-1000 damage, and Heavily Step, a frequently used skill, which only does damage if you're underneath him, that knocks you down and prevents movement. The good thing is, he doesn't attack you while you're down, so keep a few people away in case the downed people need assistance.
After you finish talking
After you defeat the Giant Evil Bunny
- Achievement: Grudge Bunny King
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For some players, the Bunnies may not drop Chocolate Eggs at all, regardless of map location.
- If you enter the battle as a group and are not the leader YET turn in 100 Chocolate Eggs the game will crash. Game will also crash if you enter the battle as leader but if your team isn't here. The quest may get stuck due to other party members not standing. If your game does not crash but you are stuck, press or try porting out of the area. If you are stuck and you are able to get your team to expel you from the team, you can talk to Pasko again to continue.
- You need to be the killer to get the Grudge Bunny King achievement.