The entrance to the Eastern Dragon Tower Secret Chamber instance is located at (X:408 Y:81) in Eastern Dragon Tower, through a red crystal.
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Defeat Emperor Dragon People Storm (829,573 HP).
Monsters[edit | edit source]
|Emperor Dragon People Storm||Fencer||85||Wood|
|Red Dragon People Fire||Blademaster||80||Fire|
|Ice Dragon People Chill||Shaman||80||Water|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Metal attack and Metal defense will aid you well.
- Throughout the battle, Emperor Dragon People Storm will chant and cast a debuff on a player. Each debuff lasts for 30 seconds (except for Damage). It will announce the job of the player it is targeting, but not the name. Therefore, it is important to keep an eye on your debuffs to adjust to the situation. Emperor Dragon People Storm can cast the following:
- Weaken, which lowers all of a player's stats by 50%, including movement speed
- Seal, which will prevent a player from casting any skill
- Freeze, which transforms a player into a tree, preventing him/her from doing anything but will not take any damage
- Heal Transfer, which converts all of a player's heals into damage
- Power Transfer, which coverts all of a player's attacks into healing
- Magic Transfer, which converts all of a player's skills into healing
- Damage, which directly damages the durability of a player's equipment
- To be confirmed : All of those debuff seems to be covered up by Fallen Rain.
- At around 66% and 33% of its HP, Emperor Dragon People Storm will summon Red Dragon People Fire and Ice Dragon People Chill respectively.
- Be extremely wary of Red Dragon People Fire if you are using Metal Defense for Emperor Dragon People Storm.
- It is possible to lose both of these monsters if you are fast enough and time it well when they are using skills, making the fight easier. Try not to drop Emperor Dragon People Storm in the process.
- Alternatively, just have someone tank them or kill them.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Chance for an Onyx of Interval (Witch Doctor 9%, Wizard 9%, Doctor 9%)
- Chance for an Onyx of Hollow (Doctor -3%, Wizard -3%, Physical defense 5%)
- Chance for an Onyx of Sun (Wood Attack 16)
- Chance for an Onyx of Moon (Wood Defense 6)
- Chanse for an Onyx of Moon (60~100, 4% Magic Defense)
- Chance for an Onyx of Finality: Entangle Bond (60~100, 3% proc rate)
- Chance for an Onyx of Inspiration: Break Armor (60~100, 3% proc rate)
- Chance for an Onyx of Inspiration: Break Ward (60~100, 3% proc rate)
- Chance for an Onyx of Territory (Weapon) (60~100, Magic Accuracy: 5)
- Chance for 10-25 Demonic Breath
- Chance for 10-25 Demonic Skin
- Chance for 10-25 Demonic Fang
- Chance for 15-20 Agate (A)
- Chance for 15-20 Tigerseye (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Opal (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Olivine (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Turquoise (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Spinel (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Aquamarine (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Moonstone (A)
- Chance for 10-15 Ruby (A)
- Chance for 2-3 Mod Insurance Voucher
- Chance for 2-3 Upgrade Insurance Voucher
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.