- Oct 22, 2008 - Nov. 26, 2008
- Oct 6, 2009 - Nov 17, 2009
- Oct 28, 2009 - Nov 18, 2009
- Oct 20, 2015 - Nov 2, 2015
- Oct 11, 2016 - Nov 1, 2016
- Oct 2, 2017 - Nov 3, 2017
- Oct 9, 2018 - Nov 5, 2018
- Oct 1, 2019 - Nov 5, 2019
- You will be asked to kill 10 Enchanted Pumpkin (level 1 Commoner) for each Box. They are randomly located within areas in the DoMO world. While they do respawn, it is better to try an area with less traffic than one with more (Copperhorn Mountain over Eversun South).
- Mixed Candy Jars.
- You may ask Sofee for another Pumpkin Box after you have turned one in. After you have turned in 10 Pumpkin Boxes (for a total of 100 Enchanted Pumpkin killed), Sofee will give you the following:
- (your level × 100) experience points
- A 15-day, non-tradable Lollipop (weapon, counts down when equipped) (Aeria/GameTribe)
- A permanent, non-tradable Spooky Ball (weapon) (SubaGames)
- It is possible to do the quest more than 10 times if you trash the quest ticket that logs your progress.
- It is possible to randomly receive the Lollipop before you kill 100 Enchanted Pumpkin. However, your other rewards will still be the random number of Mixed Candy Jars.
- On Aeria and Suba you can still continue to do the quest as many times as you want, but you cannot get the Lollipop/Power Ball (respectively) again. You will receive (your level × 200) experience points each time.
- On GameTribe, it is possible to get more than one Lollipop (at least within the 10 first deliveries, need to confirm if its possible after).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.