Aeria games had one experience value for monsters while Suba games version (and the TW version) have different experience values for monsters. Suba & TW values are basically 150% of the listed Aeria games value.
An example would be the Hardcore Stone which was listed at 11,400. 150% of that is 17,100. My calculations from in-game values puts it close to 17,100. See this google spreadsheet: Mob Experience Worksheet
Which would be the best way to update the values?
- Rely on users to input the correct values eventually
- Go through the listings and increase the current Aeria games value by 150%
Which is the best presentation of the data?
- Replace the old Aeria value completely (this has already been done to some)
- Tag the old value as Aeria and add the new value tagged as Suba. See Hardcore Stone
220.127.116.11 03:23, September 14, 2015 (UTC)
- With regard to presentation, I think full replacement would probably be ideal but a subaxp value could be added to the Bestiary template if that would make things simpler. As far as update accuracy, honestly whatever is easiest! Updating each listing is quite a bit of an undertaking, and I'm not sure if a bot is capable of doing that. →SSF (talk) 03:57, September 15, 2015 (UTC)