If player have stored any extra vomits from Level 20 Witch Doctor Life Quest in the warehouse, they can be withdrawn and have the same characteristic as vomits in this quest, each vomit means 1 less set of ingredients player need. (Player will still need at least 1 set.)
- Go to Grassgreen Square and find Isla Fang (NPC Fang Ruxian, mislabeled "Isobel Fang" on the map) at X:241 Y:467. She will give you the Numbing Agent Ingredient List.
- She wants you to collect and give her an unknown number of Antler, Lacquer, Charcoal, Fossil Ornament, Snowdrop Seed and Voodoo Poison Bug. Give her one of each ingredient to get a Numbing Agent.
- FIGHT: Go to Darkdale and give the Numbing Agent to the Poison Tester there (X:189 Y:149). You will enter in a fight with a level 22 Witch Doctor (Water element, high HP). Make sure you pick up the Vomit he leaves behind before the plot segment ends. (Note: water def is high enough to prevent shaman debuffs from changing elemental weakness)
- Return to Isabel Fang for another Numbing Agent that you give to the Poison Tester for a new fight and another Vomit.
- FIGHT: On the eighth time, the vomits will be removed from your inventory and you get the success scene at the Poison Tester. You will still need to fight however, but this time with a level 25 Witch Doctor (Wood element, high HP).(Note: wood def is high enough to prevent shaman debuffs from changing elemental weakness)
- After completion you will receive the Pharmacheck Certificate that you take to Gu Deyeh in Eversun South (X:416 Y:127) to complete the lifequest.
Note: There's a small chance of getting the success scene that gives you the Pharmacheck Certificate before eight rounds have passed. The vomits will in these cases still remain in your inventory. It's unknown if this is a bug or not.