Meru is an eggsploiter pet. She is based on a character of the same name in Xuanyuan Jian 5, a console game developed by Softstar. Meru is available from the Meru Lucky Box. She can also be available in Vanity pet form.
- When summoned, the pet will match your level, up to level 40. She will always have full HP.
- Her item use cooldown is one hour.
- She automatically disappears after one hour. As the cooldown is also one hour, she can be instantly summoned after.
- If you die, she dies, or you leave the map, she disappears and you will need to wait for the remainder of the hour long cooldown.
- She cannot be healed or buffed with Pet Sounds, but may be healed with pet items (e.g. Pedigree Power, Bow-Wow HP Biscuit), or Merchant Skills' HP Medicine Boost.
- Only her HP needs to be healed (Eggsploiters appear to have an infinite amount of MP).
- Meru regularly speaks to you.
Skills for Meru are not listed when you mouseover the egg in the inventory. Her skills are all magic-based. She will usually attack with skills rather than normal hits.
|Insight||"Can see enemy health and invisible enemies."|
Casted on you. Same effect as Sneak Peek Lasts 2 minutes.
|Exploding Poisonous Flower||"Rose Flower Poison: The poisonous rose flower explodes to poison the enemy."|
Single-target attack, and damage over time (-180 HP every 5 seconds at level 40). Lasts 30 seconds in PVP.
|Falling Leaves||"Attached Leaves: Leaves summoned by Meru that attach themselves to the enemy and make it hard to move."|
Single-target attack and movement speed debuff. Lasts 10 seconds in PVP.
|Dream of a Hundred Flowers||"Summons a mass of flowers to spray the enemy with sleeping pollen." |
Makes the target and those in a tiny radius fall asleep. Lasts 5 seconds in PVP.
|Thorny Fruit||Single-target attack.|
|Forest Whirlwind||Special Skill (from the Pet menu, or by typing /petspecial). Area of Effect attack. Cooldown is 120 seconds (2 minutes).|
Some of Meru's lines may be different depending on your character's race.
- "How are you, Master. Do you need Meru to do anything for you?"
- "Hey, Meru not know you! Why you summon Meru?"
- "Maybe King Colette has a part-time job at a bar?"
- "They say Meru must stay forty-nine days before Meru can go home!"
- "Clever King's glasses look fun. Meru wants to try."
- "The Chasm King looks really impressive! Meru wants to be Mirror King too."
- "Monsters here are so cute. Not like the ones Meru saw before."
- "Meru not be easily caught!"
- "Meru not troubled by these rifraff!"
- "You be enough to deal with this rifraff. Meru wants a break."
- "Meru not know who brought Meru to this strange world."
- "Meru be angry if Xuan V pirated."
- "Meru in good mood today. Meru play with you."
- "Big sister's tail is fun, Meru want a tail too."
- "You can't fly? Sucks to be you"
- "Unfair! How come you can fly with just two whiskers?"
- "Big sister is such a hottie! Meru want a body like that too!"
- After one hour, "Meru tired. Meru go rest. Good luck!"