Murphy is a Quest NPC.
Speak to Murphy to start his tasks. You must be at least level 20.
Most of the quests are timed and make use of the Mission Journal's (+ ) autowalk function. Manually walking to the spots may not register the task as complete. You can talk to npc's while flying to speed things up.
After each task, return to Murphy for your rewards.
Tasks[edit | edit source]
Between each task, you have to return to Murphy.
- Note: to help speed things up, you may talk to Murphy while in flight mode.
- Time limit: 10 min 50 sec. Murphy gives you an Iron Pick. Go to Eversun North and use the Iron Pick at the specified location (x394 y528) not far from the entrance to Eversun City.
- Time limit: 8 min 30 sec. Murphy gives you Skeleton Key(1). Go to the specified location in the Maze Below the Well (x182 y37) and use the Skeleton Key(1).
- Time limit: 10 min 20 sec. Murphy gives you an Universal Elastic Rope. Go to Inn Basement and kill a Caskmaster.
- Time limit: 9 min 50 sec. Murphy gives you Skeleton Key(2). Go to the specified location in Town Hall Basement (x408 y119) and use the Skeleton Key(2).
- No Time limit. Murphy gives you a Universal Devil Overcoming Charm Paper. Kill Sombre Zombies in Farrell Family Crypt until you obtain 20 Mysterious Spell Papers.
- Time limit: 12 min 45 sec. Murphy gives you Map Fragments. Bring the Map Fragments to Eversun North and give it to Qiyi near the Fishing Spot.You can fly while talking.
- Time limit: 13 min 20. Murphy gives you a Treasure Map. Go to Placid Plain and land at the farm, then autowalk to x230 y473 and use the treasure map.
- Time limit: 10 min 20 sec. Murphy gives you a Letter For Yazheng. Bring the letter to Yazheng in Swan Lake Basin. You can fly while talking.
- Time limit: 12 min 20. Murphy gives you a Trial Item. Take the Trial Item to Robber Boss in Eversun North. You can fly while talking.
- No Time limit. Murphy gives you a Butterfly Catcher Box. Go to Copperhorn Mountain and use the Butterfly Catcher Box to trap 5 Toxic Tiger Moths. Note: Auto-walk feature takes you to (x280 y343), there are no Toxic Tiger Moths at that location. Need to move further ahead to around (x246 y331).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Each quest gives:
- 10,000 Experience Points
- 1 Purple Dog Dice Chest
- After the 5th and 10th quests you will additionally receive:
- 30,000 Experience Points (instead of 10,000)
- 2 Devil Dusts
- After completing the 10th quest you will also receive:
- Title: Tough Treasure Hunter