An archive of patches from the International Chinese version of Dream of Mirror Online. More recent patches from this version can be found at Patch.
- Item mall: Bronze beast lucky bag.
- Fix: Corrected Learned Elder answers.
- Fix: Adjusted difficulty of Dog War event.
- Fix: Made magic & physical pendant from event usable.
- Fix: Duplicate event rewards will stack in inventory when inventory is full.
- Event: Weiya and login events (Eversun City, X:213 Y:235) until Mar 7.
- Event: Valentine's Day events until Mar 7.
- Event: Lantern Festival events and riddles until Mar 7.
- Event: Dog War until Mar 7.
- Spawned bosses on Firework Map have a chance to drop crimson crystals until Mar 7.
- Item mall: Want Want lucky bags. Fixed contents of Unicorn lucky bag.
- Event: Lunar new year events until March 7.
- Item mall: Unicorn lucky bag.
- Fix: Duplicate duck boxes can be opened.
- Fix: Title made Death Knight title scroll usable.
- Item mall: Increased prize probabilities in the White Tiger lucky bag.
- Tier 3 quest instances moved to Eversun City instance system and NPCs are removed from their original locations.
- Fix: Reduced some of the skill levels required for skills above level 70.
- Item mall: Added White Tiger lucky bag.
- Item mall: Sales of all 30-day costumes and some permanent costumes will be suspended on Jan 31.
- Fix: Reduced number of materials required for some alchemy recipes.
- Added level 65 armor sets.
- Item mall: Added alpaca lucky bags.
- Increased number of crystals dropped from Fiery-Eyed Jimmy's Lair, Tigerman's Lair, Crossbone Blademaster's Lair, Garnet Godwin's Lair, Black Widow's Lair, and Tricksy Turtle's Lair.
- Event: The Lost X'Mas Gift Box Operation, Cake Master, The Missing Christmas Gift Box, Snowball Fight, Fragrant Christmas Eve, Santa Claus is Coming until Jan 3.
- Quest: New duck feeding quest. (Eversun City, X: 119 Y:260)
- Item mall: Added new lucky bags until Dec 27.
- Title scroll descriptions indicate whether the title has been obtained.
- Item mall: Added new lucky bags until Nov 15.
- Recipe descriptions indicate if they have been learned.
- Skill descriptions indicate if they have been learned.
- Fix: Fireworks will no longer summon monsters in the Arena and Guild Cottage.
- Event: Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control!, Get That Saddle Back, Halloween Delivery Operation, Kit-Cat's Candy, Halloween Party instance (Second floor of Giantwood Manor, X:427 Y:309) until Nov 15.
- Added new recipes to Forging Master and Trader Girl.
- Fireworks Map Trivern drops Red Crystal? until Nov 15.
- Item mall: Lucky bag on sale until Nov 8.
- Adjusted part of the mission for Blakatoa Peak.
- Event: Mid-Autumn Festival until Nov 1.
- 11th DOMO anniversary day event on Oct 4.
- Item mall: Mid-Autumn lucky bag II on sale until Oct 18.
- Adjusted part of the mission in Grizzly Garrison.
- Gem/crystal exchange until Oct 2.
- Item mall: Autumn lucky bag on sale until Oct 11.
- Item mall: Springs and spring packs on sale until Sept 19.
- Adjusted part of the missions in Blakatoa, East Sea Plain, Dragon's Den.
- Item mall: Various lucky bags on sale until Sept 20.
- Event: Double Seventh Festival until Sep 20.
- New Wardrobe categories: Some rings, necklaces, talismans and other equipment can now be stored in wardrobes.
- Item mall: Love Bag until Sep 6.
- Fix: EXP Credit Card can be used when turning in a completed quest mission.
- Increased experience given for monsters that are below level 60.
- Item mall: 7 day, 15 day costumes and various lucky bags removed on Aug 16.
- Event: Father’s Day until Aug 31.
- Fix: EXP Credit Card values in the Hot Spring event.
- Item mall: Added new lucky bags.
- All equipment upgrades with "abnormal" values are reset and given a new random value.
- Daily quests give more experience.
- EXP Credit Card can be used in the Hot Spring event.
- Fixed bugs in the Western Tiger Lair.
- Added Western Tiger Lair.
- Increased experience for Hot Spring daily event.
- Item mall: Flame Summer Lucky Bag.
- Costume decomposition now results in Premium Satin (not tradable) instead of Premium Silk. Costumes made with Premium Satin cannot be traded.
- Wedding garment vouchers can no longer be converted to Premium Silk.
- You Si Hai quest and Yi Feng quest now give Premium Satin as a reward.
- Fix: Made Malachite crystal tradable.
- Implemented new armor sets.
- Added Trader Girl exchange items.
- New NPC: Forging Master (Eversun City, X:210, Y:161)
- Increased rate of boss spawns in Firework Map until May 31.
- Event: Dragon Boat Festival until Jun 21.
- Item mall: Modeling weapon lucky bag II and new recipes.
- Modeling weapon NPC renamed to Modeling consultant and gives new modeling clothing effects.
- Fixed display issues (mob ghosts in Mount Babel, male Sprites wearing ninja costumes).
- Fixed issues with hairstyle vouchers in DOMO Marketplace.
- Constant Onyx: Earth Slay will be removed as a reward from Mirror Sprite Instance after May 24th's maintenance.
- Modded costumes have a sparkling effect at the 20th level.
- Item mall: Modeling weapon lucky bag.
- Change hairstyle ticket to 30 minutes before reuse. Appearance returns to normal after item expiration.
- Item mall: Spring bag
- Ability to sort costumes in wardrobe by category
- Fix problem for 150 inventory items
- Fixed modeling weapon display issues.
- New modeling weapons, window, and NPC (Eversun City X:209 Y:161)
- Fix: Pet trading display issues.
- Fix: Bunches headgear can now be placed in storage boxes.
- Fix: Players using skills when the verification window popped up resulted in forced logout.
- Adjusted gold sell rates for some dropped items.
- Fix: Spooky Bottom monster respawns.
- After killing a certain number of monsters, a captcha-style window will open. The player must enter what is displayed to continue playing or be logged out.
- Fix: Raised daily monster kill limit for "no profit" state.
- Fix: Characters with a novice card will not be able to use the voucher in the anniversary pack.
- Fix: Elemental defense attribute exception.
- After killing a certain number of monsters 8 levels or less than a player's level, the player will enter a "no profit" state where monsters 8 levels or less will stop dropping items. This resets at midnight.
- Reduced gold sell rates for some dropped items.
- Increased Shaman elemental attack upper limit.
- Receive DOMO 10 year anniversary packs until 1/25.
- Can summon two vanity pets from vanity pet box.
- Fix: Shaman elemental effects are not effective on boss monsters.
- Fix: Magic and attacks of the same element used at the same time will stack.
- Fix: Changed Trader Girl Domo title name.
- Event: The Lost X'Mas Gift Box Operation, Cake Master, The Missing Christmas Gift Box, Snowball Fight, Fragrant Christmas Eve, Santa Claus is Coming, Promise a Christmas Stocking until Jan 1
- Fix: Adjusted some pet skills over level 60 and MP consumption
- Fix: Evilproof Underpants/Vest can now be stored the in Wardrobe.
- Fix Tough titles
- Fix: Increase XP for Yi Feng.
- Fix: Optimize map loading speed
- Increase the MP recovery of Spring Cleaning and Puppet Spring Cleaning by 50%.
- Increase Cataclysmic Converter's non-instant MP recovery by 50% and increase duration to 150s instead of 120s.
- Shaman's Seasonal Magic spells now apply a debuff that raises the target's elemental defense by 30 of the respective spell for 25 seconds.
- Added seperate slot for title that gives an effect (as opposed to display titles, this one is not visible).
- Changed title collection to allow 4 display titles instead of 3.
- Event: Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control!, Get That Saddle Back, Halloween Delivery Operation, Kit-Cat's Candy, Halloween Party instance (Second floor of Giantwood Manor, X:427 Y:309)
- Fix: Fixed pet summon visibility
- Halloween Hawker activity from Oct 6-10.
- Halloween Hawker activity from Sep 29-Oct 5.
- Halloween Hawker activity from Sep 22-28.
- Halloween Hawker activity from Sep 14-21
- Raised some item stack limits.
- Fix: Pets able to cast special skills when away from owner
- Event: Hungry Ghost Festival until Aug 31.
- Event: Double Seventh Festival until Aug 31.
- Event: Father’s Day until Aug 31.
- Fix: Thunder Wings II permissions.
- "New daily consumption ritual activities"
- Fix: Reincarnation resurrection and transformations
- Event: Kintaro event until May 10 (X:283 Y:198, Eversun City).
- Fix: SE 6 pet flight.
- Pet: SE 6 pets added.
- Event: Christmas overlay and events (Cake Master, Fragrant Christmas Eve, Santa Claus is Coming, Snowball Fight, The Lost X'Mas Gift Box Operation, The Missing Christmas Gift Box) until Jan 13
- Event: Halloween events (Kit-Cat's Candy, Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control!, Get That Saddle Back, Halloween Delivery Operation, Halloween instance (X:427 Y:309 Giantwood Manor)) until Nov 25
- Event: Mid-Autumn festival until Oct 14
- Fix: In-game time
- Event: Double Seventh festival until Sep 16
- Event: Test of Courage until Sep 16
- Event: Ghost Festival until Sep 16
- NPC: Gem Trader (Eversun City, X:163 Y:307)
- Area: Thunderbog Tower
- 50% bonus XP until March 4
- Fireworks Festival events until March 4
- Crusade against Wolves event
- New title quest NPC X:153 Y:186 in Eversun City
- Double XP until Jan 4
- Event: Christmas events until Jan 6
- Event: Mid-Autumn Festival until Oct 1
- Event: Father's Day until Sep 3
- Event: Fireworks Festival until Aug 20
- Event: Weaver activity until Aug 27
- Event: Test of Courage & Swan Lake Basin event until Aug 20
- Event: Summer festival until Jul 23
- Event: Dragon Boat festival until Jun 18
- Event: Spring festival until Feb 9
- Event: Autumn events until Dec 11 (Searching for Autumn, Making of a Carp Flag)
- New guild merchant items
- New guild features
- Event: Halloween events until Nov 20 (Kit-Cat's Candy, Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control!, Get That Saddle Back, Halloween Delivery Operation)
- Assault quests: Blakatoa (lv35-40), East Sea Plain (lv40-45), Foggy Forest (lv45-50), Dragon's Den (lv50-55)
- Assault quests: Eversun South (lv1-9), Eversun North (lv10-19), Swan Lake Basin (lv10-20), Copperhorn Mountain (lv15-20)
- Level 40 Sorcerer Life Quest
- Event: Mid-Autumn festival
- Level 30 Sorcerer Life Quest
- Bug fixes
- New Job: Sorcerer
- Area: Inside Bigbeam City
- Quests for Inside Bigbeam City
- Various fixes
- Event: Various events with titles and consumable prizes
- Event: Dragon Boat festival until Jun 19.
- Event: Farming Festival until Jun 19.
- Event: Mother's Day until May 29.
- Update's to Phoenix's lair
- Year of the Snake event ended.
- Valentine's events ended.
- Event: Year of the Snake 
- New Daily mission: Eversun Four Kings
- New Daily event: Set Word event
- Event: Valentine's Day
- Merchant in Crossbone Blademaster's Lair
- "New trials tower"
- "New level 75 hand equipment adjustment"
- Christmas events ended.
- Event: Santa Claus is Coming
- Event: The Missing Christmas Gift Box
- Event: Cake Expert
- Event: The Lost X'Mas Gift Box Operation
- Making of a Carp Flag ended.
- Patch was unannounced.
- Event: Halloween Delivery Operation
- Event: Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control!
- Event: Get That Saddle Back
- Event: Kit-Cat's Candy
- Searching for Autumn ended.
- Patch was unannounced.
- Quest: Searching for Autumn
- Mid-Autumn Festival Event ended.