To refine is a process by which several NPCs will transform 20 raw materials into 1 refined material. Refiner NPCs will refine all raw materials placed into the refining window if possible, including any stacks of the same raw materials remaining in a character's inventory. Refining of dropped items may be possible and needed for some quests, and some events may bring NPCs into the game which refine requesting less quantity of raw materials.
Refinable Materials[edit | edit source]
Collection Materials[edit | edit source]
All collection materials are refinable.
- Farming Raw Materials for Farming Refined Materials
- Fishing Raw Materials for Fishing Refined Materials
- Forestry Raw Materials for Forestry Refined Materials
- Herding Raw Materials for Herding Refined Materials
- Meditation Raw Materials for Meditation Refined Materials
- Mining Raw Materials for Mining Refined Materials
Dropped Materials[edit | edit source]
Barely any dropped materials are refinable.
Refining NPCs[edit | edit source]
Collection Merchants[edit | edit source]
- Collection Area Merchant
- Farming Merchant
- Fishing Merchant
- Forestry Merchant
- Meditation Merchant
- Mining Merchant
- Pasture Merchant