| Type || Pet Item
| Category || Tool
| Description || Sacrifice a carried pet and transfer it to another pet to level up. (The sacrificed pet will disappear after the transfer) |
| Effects || Pet Level Transfer|
| Shop Unit Price || 0g|
| Notes ||
- Formerly known as a Tai Ji Mirror
- When used, it asks for 2 pets. The First is the one to be sacrificed, second receives the level. Levels are not added on, merely transferred.
- For information whether pet levels can be reduced, see Talk:Tai Chi Mirror.
- Upon a complete sacrifice, a system announcement will occur to shame the player for sacrificing their pet. The messages range as follows:
- "Santa Clause is making his list of naughty people and sees what (player name) did to their (sacrificed pet name)."
- "All Baby Pupus all happily with their families. And then there's (player name) ruining the day by sacrificing their (sacrificed pet name)."
- "The Elder Gods sees (player name) sacrificing their (sacrificed pet name) and mutters 'You chose poorly.'"
- "The spirit of (player name)'s (sacrificed pet name) will be haunting (player name) for the rest of its afterlife."
| Obtained from ||
| Item Mall ||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.