Will you be playing the Suba version? I'm just wondering because your still active on this Wikia...after all these years! :)
- Not dead yet! :D →SSF (talk) 14:42, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
Hello Again[edit source]
I was just making some small edits over at the Monster Hunter wiki and figured I'd come by. I'm impressed that you're still here after nearly 7 years.
Feature request: MediaWiki Maps[edit source]
Hi, I was thinking about doing something with a maps extension. But since we know numeric coordinates for points of interest in the game, I think MediaWiki's Maps extension might be a better fit for this wiki than Wikia's default maps. MediaWiki's Maps extension takes numeric coordinates as parameters, while Wikia's maps are edited by point and click and might be less precise. If you agree, could I ask you to contact staff and ask them to enable the MediaWiki Maps extension? Rigel Kent (talk) 21:36, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
- With Maps Extension, the base layer must a real world map (GoogleMaps, OpenLayers) as opposed to using the one of the Domo maps as the base. It's possible to overlay an image on the GoogleMap, but the coordinates still would not be exact for with regard to Domo.
- IMO, the best option for specific coordinates would be turning something like Template:Recipe map into a general map template where different overlay images could be clearly defined. (And also working with better cropped maps). →SSF (talk) 04:58, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm, yeah. Never mind, then. Rigel Kent (talk) 08:32, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
- My character name @gmail.com if you're comfortable with that. →SSF (talk) 04:27, March 26, 2015 (UTC)
Your Wiki Manager[edit source]
Hi SSF! My name is Shrev, and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for Domo Wiki. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, etc., please feel free to contact me on my talk page, or on Discord at Shrev64#0089. Shrev64 (Talk page) 14:21, May 27, 2019 (UTC)
New Wiki Manager[edit source]
I realize you haven't been active here in a few months, but I thought I would stop by and introduce myself to you anyway, since you are the wiki's most recently-active administrator. I have inherited the role of wiki manager for this community (Shrev64 previously served in this position, but does not work for Fandom anymore).
Like Shrev64, I am here on behalf of Fandom to support your wiki's community, help it grow and thrive and act as a liaison between you, and full-time staff. If you ever have an issue or question related to this wiki (editing, templates, wiki design, or any other matters related to Fandom policies etc.), please feel free to contact me on my message wall, and I will assist in any way I can. 😀
- Sitb (Message wall / Talk page) 10:45, 27 August 2020 (UTC)