- This can be used to store a list of vanity pets.
- All pets stored will be renamed to their default names; each time you summon a vanity pet, the box is renamed. This means unless you rename again, all pets in the box will have the same name.
- Ducks need to be fully fattened before being stored.
- Boosting vanity pets, including Ducks, can be leveled.
- To level up these pets, the exact same type of pet must be used. For example, an Earth Sprite needs another Earth Sprite to be leveled.
- Alternatively, ducks have individual prints that can also be used to level them. The print must be the same kind as the duck. These can be obtained in the Feed Duck minigame :
- You cannot level a pet if there is more than one of that pet in your inventory. For example, if you have three Earth Sprites in your inventory, you would store two of them in the bank to level the one in the box.
- Pet levels are bound to the character. Even if the box is traded, the levels of these specific pets will not be carried over. However, all the pets inside the box will.
- The default storage space is 1. To expand it, gemstones need to be used.
- You can summon up to two pets from the box under the following conditions:
- The pets must be different.
- The stat categories must be different. Individual elements are lumped into one category; element defense and element attack are different categories (you can summon any sprite and unicorn together, but you cannot summon any sprite and elf together). Pets that give no stats are exempt from this.
Expanding Vanity Pet Treasure Box
Current number of storable vanities in game is 74.
Boost Vanities Level Chart
Getting several maxed vanities of the same kind gives more bonus.
The bonus applies only once each vanity is fully levelled.
|Level||Sprites/Elves I,II,III||Unicorns||Ducks||Dogs||Zoey||Jim||Tigerman||Shadow Warrior,
God of Force,
|1||+10 ele atk||+10 ele def||no bonus||+4 HP rec||+2% HP healing cast||+2% HP healing gained||+2 MP rec||+20 ATK||+20 MATK||+20 DEF|
|2||+15 ele atk||+15 ele def||+400 HP||+?? HP rec||+??% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+4 MP rec||+26 ATK||+26 MATK||+26 DEF|
|3||+20 ele atk||+20 ele def||+600 HP||+?? HP rec||+??% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+6 MP rec||+32 ATK||+32 MATK||+32 DEF|
|4||+25 ele atk||+25 ele def||+800 HP||+?? HP rec||+??% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+8 MP rec||+38 ATK||+38 MATK||+38 DEF|
|5||+30 ele atk||+30 ele def||+1000 HP||+?? HP rec||+??% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+10 MP rec||+44 ATK||+44 MATK||+44 DEF|
|6||+35 ele atk||+35 ele def||+1200 HP||+?? HP rec||+??% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+12 MP rec||+50 ATK||+50 MATK||+50 DEF|
|7||+40 ele atk||+40 ele def||+1400 HP||+?? HP rec||+??% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+14 MP rec||+56 ATK||+56 MATK||+56 DEF|
|max (8)||+45 ele atk||+45 ele def||+1600 HP||+34 HP rec||+20% HP healing cast||+??% HP healing gained||+16 MP rec||+62 ATK||+62 MATK||+62 DEF|
|2 max||+60 ele atk||N/A||+2000 HP||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+93 ATK||+93 MATK||+93 DEF|
|3 max||+75 ele atk||N/A||+2500 HP||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||+124 ATK||N/A||N/A|
|4 max||+90 ele atk||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.