The entrance to the Wizard Wisewood Instance is located at (X:152 Y:291) in Bigbeam, through a red crystal.
- Defeat Wizard Wisewood (829,679 HP)
|Wizard Wisewood||Blademaster||68||Wood (only def, no element attack)|
- Be highly prepared with heals. Wizard Wisewood can root you and follow up with an AoE that deals 90% of your HP (the range is indicated by a large green circle).
- Having a movement speed buff on will avoid getting rooted, allowing you to run away from the AoE range.
- During the fight, Wizard Wisewood will try to rest. He won't attack during this time, but attacking him at all will massively heal him. Wait until he's done resting before attacking again.
- However, he will randomly twist his waist during this time. He still won't attack, but this is the perfect opportunity to strike back as he won't be able to heal from your attacks when this happens.
- 1000 Fame
- 1~3 Spirit Pearls
- Chance for a Fortification Onyx: Strike (Physical Attack: 38)
- Chance for a Fortification Onyx: Spirit Strike (Magic Attack: 28 or 37)
- Chance for a Fortification Onyx: Precision (Accuracy: 3)
- Chance for a Fortification Onyx: Spirit Precision (Magic Accuracy: 2)
- Chance for a High Level Alchemy Deluxe Tool Scroll (LV60 Deluxe Tool Scroll (Iron Wall), LV60 Deluxe Tool Scroll (War God), LV60 Deluxe Tool Scroll (Tactician))
- Chance for a High Level Alchemy Weapon I Scroll (LV60 Weapon Scroll (Fan I), LV60 Weapon Scroll (Abacus I), LV60 Weapon Scroll (Saber I), LV60 Weapon Scroll (Spear I), LV60 Weapon Scroll (Injector I), LV60 Weapon Scroll (Stick I) )
- Chance for Demonic Breath
- Chance for Demonic Fang
- Chance for Demonic Skin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.